By purchasing plans from our site, you agree to the following:
- All work shall conform to applicable codes and laws.
- These plans shall be built only by a qualified experienced building contractor.
- Before construction begins, the Builder shall study the plans thoroughly to discover and correct any problems.
The builder shall check dimensions and conditions and coordinate and verify same.
- These plans were designed for the Washington, D.C. area and are not designed to withstand tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes or high flood waters. If these conditions are anticipated, have your structural engineer in your area restructure the plans.
- Most of these plans have a basement, but a basement is not recommended in areas with a high water table because of possible leaks.
- When you buy a set of plans, you are allowed to build one time only. If you wish to build the same house again, you must purchase more plans.
- Good construction practice for your area must be used in all work.